`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opened Three Boxes of 2022-23 Upper Deck

Opened Three Boxes of 2022-23 Upper Deck
I opened three boxes from two different cases. I dont know what happened to this product but it like most other things it's taken a turn for the worse. The collation is insanely lazy and repetitive. Out of three boxes I got three different packs that had Alex Kerfoot and Alex Newhook cards back to back. I got two packs with the same four goalies in a row. If I were trying to put sets together I would be pretty cheesed off. I also think the print is too small on the players name on the face of the card. However, I did add (the hits) of 2022-23 to my organize if anyone wants to trade. Just my two cents.
Wanting these primarily Igor Shesterkin, Alexis Lafrenière  Kaapo Kakko, Adam Fox, K'Andre Miller, Ryan Lindgren, Zac Jones, Braden Schneider. Just starting PC For Jack Hughes & Illya Sorokin.

RE: Opened Three Boxes of 2022-23 Upper Deck
Did you get any good Golden Knights stuff?

Ed,

Sent you a trade offer.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

The first 250 cards from the 2022–23 base set are featured in the first edition of Upper Deck's flagship product. The set contains three checklist cards, 49 Young Guns cards, and 198 regular cards.