`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
100 Pictures of Customs, Nostalgia, Toys, and More! My Year in the Hobby So Far

100 Pictures of Customs, Nostalgia, Toys, and More! My Year in the Hobby So Far
Hey guys!  It has been a long, long, looooong time since I've posted here.  I hope everyone is doing well!  Wanted to post a link to what I've been up to in the hobby recently.  I've always had issues with posting articles here, so here is a link for anyone who is interested in reading!

https://tanmanbaseballfan.com/2022/11/10...hobby.html

[Image: bestbabe-1024x829.jpg]
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: 100 Pictures of Customs, Nostalgia, Toys, and More! My Year in the Hobby So Far
Prayers coming your way.  What you and your wife went through with your precious one is heartbreaking.  I can't imagine.  I do hope the account you created was therapeutic for you.  It will help others, for sure.

Your "100 pictures..." article was fun to read.  You demonstrate how to make the hobby of collecting (toys or cards) both fun and challenging.  It just takes a little creativity.  We can all relate to the "joy of the hunt".

Your custom cards are amazing!

RE: 100 Pictures of Customs, Nostalgia, Toys, and More! My Year in the Hobby So Far
Prayers for you and family for sure!!  God has a plan, we may not know it or like it..but there is a reason for everything.
God Bless your family!!

Thanks for sharing! So happy Jesus held you in his arms while you held Phoenix.

Hang in there, Tanner! We're all big fans of yours.