`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mistake A Beltre 1997 Bowman's Best

Mistake A Beltre 1997 Bowman's Best
1997 Bowman's Best Beltre Refractor went from $25 to $300 and Atomic went from $125 to $600? But the base rookie remained unchanged.

Is there an extra zero on this or did this really go up 11x in the last 30 days?
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

RE: Mistake A Beltre 1997 Bowman's Best
Looks correct compared to eBay prices.

RE: Mistake A Beltre 1997 Bowman's Best
What kills me, and the reason why most people avoid anything having to do with Beckett these days is that Beltre's '98 bowman's best refractor is listed here as $2.50. I have been lucky enough to find 3 copies in the past three years. And none of them were below $100! And two came from eBay! So if anyone was TRULY monitoring the comps this would have been corrected years ago. But yeah, the secret is out with Beltre, and a lot of the rc's that were previously hidden in old boxes have hit the market. The Bowman's Best Rc was going for around $20 but that one in particular has fallen off because of the now increased supply available now. Hopefully they'll creep back to $20-$25 in the next year as 2024 approaches. That's his first year of eligibility for the HOF and he should go first ballot. By the way, I'm always looking for Adrian Beltre cards I don't have. I've been on here for several years but have only had a few successful trades because nobody has any Beltre cards for trade, beyond a smattering of base cards. I list all my non Beltre cards as available for trade, but it never fails, I can't tell you how many offers I have had for stuff like a mahomes Rc, Yordan Alvarez mother's day pink /50 rc, Zion prizm (once upon a time anyway lol) and all they have to offer are their unwanted base cards.
"The Rose goes in the front big guy..."