Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Check Out This Gem Fire Ad To My Breece Hall PC

Check Out This Gem Fire Ad To My Breece Hall PC
Bros,

I added a Gem Fire Banger to my Breece Hall PC ... bought this on DBay on Sunday night (after his injury) and got it in the mail today ...

[Image: Breece.jpg]

This is definitely one of those Bangers in which the photo doesn't do the card justice ... it's on thicker shiny foil stock and there are no chips on any of the corners or edges, front and back.

Plus, it's one of the more legible Breece autos out there, LOL

SAGE did a really good job with the airbrushing on the Jets uniform.

This card reminds me of one of my favorites from a few years back ...

[Image: Cam.jpg]

Some of you old school guys might remember there was quite a story with this card ...

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1504039.html

Anyway, let's effing go, Bros.

RE: Check Out This Gem Fire Ad To My Breece Hall PC
That is an absolutely great card out of Sage Artistry (which is probably going to end up being my favorite set of 2022)

There are also base Next Level Debut cards by the way - they are likely pretty rare since they replace the Canvas parallel.

Total Gem Mint Fire.

Compare that auto to this one

https://www.paniniamerica.net/fb22h-0010-blue.html

A perfect illustration for why Sage is way underrated as autograph cards - they tend to get their autos very early in the process when players still are excited to be signing cards and it shows (if I had access to my cards and a scanner, I'd show an illustration with two LeShon McCoy autos - one from Sage and one from Topps - even though the Sage is a Dual and college uniform and the Topps is Eagles uniform, I still like the Sage card better because the autograph quality is so much better on the Sage than the Topps card) - although with the NIL who knows if that will last

(10-27-2022, 04:04 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: That is an absolutely great card out of Sage Artistry (which is probably going to end up being my favorite set of 2022)

There are also base Next Level Debut cards by the way - they are likely pretty rare since they replace the Canvas parallel.

Total Gem Mint Fire.
Thanks Bro!

(10-27-2022, 04:23 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Thanks Bro!
We're going to turn you into a closet Iowa State collector yet - the color scheme is the same as USC so they will fit right in to your collection

(10-27-2022, 04:30 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: We're going to turn you into a closet Iowa State collector yet - the color scheme is the same as USC so they will fit right in to your collection
I was also a HUGE Tyrese Haliburton fan his rookie year with the Kings a couple of years ago, then they traded him to Indiana.

(Boooooooooooo, I still don't like the trade)

I guess I am a Cyclones fan, LOL

That’s a nice banger.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

(10-28-2022, 07:53 AM)Speak917 Wrote: That’s a nice banger.
Thanks Bro.

(10-27-2022, 03:51 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: This card reminds me of one of my favorites from a few years back ...

[Image: Cam.jpg]

Some of you old school guys might remember there was quite a story with this card ...

https://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1504039.html

Anyway, let's effing go, Bros.
I'm surprised the police actually did that in 2012! Do you still have it or moved it later on. Highly unlikely, in the current state of the USA (California for sure), would they even bother with something like "he stole my card." nowadays.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

What a story and what an add! I can't add anything to the current conversation except a few dozen gem and fire emojis. LET'S GO BOYZZZ!!!

I find Sage cards, to me, literally feel better than something like Score or Donruss. They actually feel like quality cards. The blue juxtaposed with the black (if I'm using "juxtaposed" correctly) makes for a beautiful design.

Speaking of blue and black, if you ever have a pressing need to move that Cam auto, you know where to send it  Wink
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers