`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And CMC is now a niner

And CMC is now a niner
There you have it folks.  CMC is now a niner.
Collecting: Ohio State Buckeyes, Cincinnati Bengals, Chicago Bears

RE: And CMC is now a niner
With CMC back in California wearing red, the University of Iowa is going to have such a PTSD flashback to a certain Rose Bowl, they will send another nasty letter to the Stanford band for insulting Iowa's fine agricultural tradition.

Then their t-shirt fans are going to call Iowa State a cow college while wearing an "America Needs Farmers" shirt.

Being out here in Niner country, I’m OK with it.

Anyone guess what set his first 49ers card will be in?

(Not counting the Instant stuff.)

(10-22-2022, 11:06 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Being out here in Niner country, I’m OK with it.

2023 Score.

No, scratch that-- 2023 Contenders, released in April 2024.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(10-23-2022, 09:37 AM)CMCFan22 Wrote: 2023 Score.

No, scratch that-- 2023 Contenders, released in April 2024.
LOLZ

I'm hoping for maybe Chronicles or one of the late season 2022 sets, but we'll see.

(10-22-2022, 11:06 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Being out here in Niner country, I’m OK with it.

2023 Legacy

(10-24-2022, 12:05 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: LOLZ

I'm hoping for maybe Chronicles or one of the late season 2022 sets, but we'll see.
Get one of his 2017 Draft Cards in the Stanford uniform and pretend it is a Niners card

(10-25-2022, 11:10 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Get one of his 2017 Draft Cards in the Stanford uniform and pretend it is a Niners card
Funny you should say that ... back when I did my big purge a few summers ago I dumped almost all of his cards except for a couple of nicer Panthers RCs and a jersey auto ... all the Stanford stuff went out the door.

But I had a gift card with a couple of bucks left on it so I just ordered his 2017 Score RC, LOL

No mention of the Panthers on the card anywhere so I'm sticking it in my 49ers box.