`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wild card

wild card
What do I look under for 2021 Wild Card Alumination Collegiate Edition cards?  I can't find them listed anywhere.  Thanks.
[Image: mecsig.gif]

http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/mecooncat/

I'm always looking for Tony Romo cards

RE: wild card
Beckett still hasn't listed them. And if they haven't done so by now, they probably never will. I have a stack of these cards that I bought back in February when they showed up at Walmart. Been sitting on my desk for almost 7 months now. Getting ready to just put them in a box and forget about them.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(09-11-2022, 06:21 PM)dogger99 Wrote: Beckett still hasn't listed them.  And if they haven't done so by now, they probably never will.  I have a stack of these cards that I bought back in February when they showed up at Walmart.  Been sitting on my desk for almost 7 months now.  Getting ready to just put them in a box and forget about them.
LOL, “you had one job”

(09-11-2022, 06:39 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: LOL, “you had one job”
And they still couldn't do it. lol!

(09-11-2022, 06:21 PM)dogger99 Wrote: Beckett still hasn't listed them.  And if they haven't done so by now, they probably never will.  I have a stack of these cards that I bought back in February when they showed up at Walmart.  Been sitting on my desk for almost 7 months now.  Getting ready to just put them in a box and forget about them.
I haven't been on here in quite a while. Looks like they are getting careless. Come on guys, do better.

(09-14-2022, 08:50 PM)mecooncat Wrote: I haven't been on here in quite a while. Looks like they are getting careless. Come on guys, do better.
There really isn't an acceptable excuse.  But part of the reason is there is just so much different product getting pumped out.  Panini is still putting out 2021 product and we are a quarter of the way into the 2022 season with Panini putting out 2022 product.  Just too much crap.

I remember the good old days with just Topps (when I started collecting in the 70's).  You saw football cards in your stores (Kmart, Mr. M, Stop & Go,  U-totem, etc.) during the football season.  During the spring and summer you saw the baseball cards on the shelf.  Now it is just year round product releases where you have 2 seasons getting released concurrently.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.