`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Turn 3 x 21-22 Prizm Walmart Blasters ROY SILVER

My Turn 3 x 21-22 Prizm Walmart Blasters ROY SILVER
I was lucky enough to find a couple blasters in the wild that weren't SAGE or ProSet Football or Wild Card Football.  Think I did pretty well.... What do you think?  Just going to list the better stuff.  All are available for trade.

Dave

Rc's
Evan Mobley
Jalen Green

Ice Parallels:
Austin Reaves RC
Josh Christopher RC

Green Prizm:
Isaiah Jackson

Purple Wave:
LaMelo Ball

75th Anniversary Blue:
Marcus Zegarowski RC

Inserts:
Zion Williamson Dominance Silver Prizm
Cade Cunningham Instant Impact

and this

Scottie Barnes Silver (looks a little off-center like most Prizm cards this year top/bottom)  Still a sweet card!!!!  My scanner sucks but flaws are on the case, not the card.  The card is awesome looking!

[Image: 52332400183_a51b687bc5.jpg]IMG433_crop by David Thiele, on Flickr

[Image: 52332165176_368c59cfc3.jpg]img434_crop by David Thiele, on Flickr
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

RE: My Turn 3 x 21-22 Prizm Walmart Blasters ROY SILVER
Nice Scottie Barnes

RE: My Turn 3 x 21-22 Prizm Walmart Blasters ROY SILVER
Thanx. I guess we are the only ones who think it was good
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.