`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Anyone trade for low end rcs and inserts?!?

Does Anyone trade for low end rcs and inserts?!?
Hello All. I am slowly (and I mean SLOWLY) in the process of trading my entire org. I have about 450k cards that are not base to upload. So I guess my question is this. Is it worth my time to put a ton of low end items for trade. I only collect Toronto blue jays baseball cards. I PC the entire team from 77-Current. I don't mind pwe trades and certainly would love to turn these all into jays cards weather I needed them or not.

I hope there are other people like me out there. I just want my jays room back and get some cool cards inreturn. I have a ton of items to list from 80s-current of all sports. I don't upload base unless it's $1 or better or Superstars that just don't book $1.00.
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

RE: Does Anyone trade for low end rcs and inserts?!?
I think it all just comes down to what everyone collects. If they're team guys like you, they're into anything that is a part of their team. Player collectors the same way.

I've got a bunch of Jays stuff I'd be more than happy to try and work a trade with you on.
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

(08-30-2022, 12:59 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: I think it all just comes down to what everyone collects. If they're team guys like you, they're into anything that is a part of their team. Player collectors the same way.

I've got a bunch of Jays stuff I'd be more than happy to try and work a trade with you on.
I would love to work something out! I just have to upload a ton of items. I have older junk era -current 2022. i usually get my org to around 20k b.v. and sell it but i would rather trade from here on out! I will be listing all sports so just keep an eye out for what your looking for!

I have tons of more items added for trade. I would love to turn all of my org into Blue Jays cards!!! Lets make some more deals. I have a bunch in works and have met a ton of awesome new people the last 2 weeks! Lets keep it rolling