`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2000 Collector's Choice Supreme

2000 Collector's Choice Supreme
Does anyone else have this set?  I decide to look at it after a long time on the shelf.  According to the checklist on Beckett card #176 is Tom Brady.  However card #176 in my set is some guy named Daniel Franks.  What gives? Actually # 175 is Daniel Franks and #176 is Corey Simon. In fact, Tom Brady is nowhere to be found in this set.

RE: 2000 Collector's Choice Supreme
Picture or it didn't happen! LOL

2000 Collector's Edge Supreme #176 is Tom Brady - boughyt 5 for $22/ea and sold them for $40 back in the days! Franks is #175! Get some reading glasses! For me, even with reading glasses, I got to shine a light on the card really bright to see the print on the back of most cards - I'm F'ing OLD!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Depends.

Is this the factory set with pro uni? If so, it has a different checklist and Brady was not included
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Actually what I have is 2000 Collector's Edge Supreme

After looking through all the cards there are several card  that I have that aren't in the checklist

Look under Edge Supreme Update.
Edge Supreme came out before the season and had RCs #/2000. The Factory sets were released much later and the RCs were updated with pictures in pro uni and actually changed the checklist too. Was kind of cool until later when everyone realized this left us without a Tom Brady.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(08-30-2022, 08:41 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: Look under Edge Supreme Update.
Edge Supreme came out before the season and had RCs #/2000. The Factory sets were released much later and the RCs were updated with pictures in pro uni and actually changed the checklist too. Was kind of cool until later when everyone realized this left us without a Tom Brady.
Good work! Also the Update set's numbering includes a "U" (ie U175, U176), so that was a dead giveaway.
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Man, no respect for 3x Pro Bowler Bubba Franks.