`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to trade for Atlanta Braves

Looking to trade for Atlanta Braves
I am looking to trade for any and all Atlanta Braves, with a special emphasis on David Justice (in any uniform) and, contrary to many people's opinion, 2012 to the present Panini (Donruss, Optic, Diamond Kings, Prizm, etc.).  Please feel free to send offers for anything in my org listed for trade and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks!

RE: Looking to trade for Atlanta Braves
Offer sent.

Feel free to search my Org.

(07-17-2022, 05:54 PM)mmahoney Wrote: Offer sent.
I didn't get an offer from you. Please give it a try again - would love to trade. Thanks!

I have a bunch of Braves commons if you're interested. I collect chipper stuff.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Do you happen to have any high end Julio Rodriguez or Ken Griffey Jr. cards for trade not listed in your Org? Asking because I have a 2021 Stadium Club Chrome Ronald Acuna Jr. Auto /15 (jersey number) I'd be willing to move. I'd have to add it to my Org since I haven't gotten to that box to upload yet but I've got it. LMK and good luck finding those cards!

I have over 1800 Braves cards from 1970 to 2022. I collect Yankees so I feel sure we can make some trades.. Check out my organize and shoot me a trade. I can't trade my David Justice Yankee cards but I have some Braves of him too.

Thanks
DAC