Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Rewards Shipping Rate

Panini Rewards Shipping Rate
Hello everyone,
            I went to claim my 250 rewards points today and I figured the shipping would MAYBE be 4 or 5 bucks but 15??
Does anyone happen to have a reasonable explanation for this? Thanks

RE: Panini Rewards Shipping Rate
Panini likes money.

Beckett users have complained about this in the past but it was less than $15 at the time! Not only do the choices for rewards suck for the most part, but then the shipping they charge for sending one card is ridiculous. What a ripoff!

(07-15-2022, 11:40 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Beckett users have complained about this in the past but it was less than $15 at the time!  Not only do the choices for rewards suck for the most part, but then the shipping they charge for sending one card is ridiculous.  What a ripoff!
And for a hit that should have been in the product to begin with.  If someone buys from the store without points, shipping makes sense.  But when you are using points that are replacing your hits, then the shipping should be free just like the redemptions.

I have 1100 points which is I will probably never use since 1) there is never anything I care to get and 2) the ridiculous shipping cost.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

(07-15-2022, 03:00 PM)dogger99 Wrote: And for a hit that should have been in the product to begin with.  If someone buys from the store without points, shipping makes sense.  But when you are using points that are replacing your hits, then the shipping should be free just like the redemptions.

I have 1100 points which is I will probably never use since 1) there is never anything I care to get and 2) the ridiculous shipping cost.
But if you order direct from the store and order more than $50 worth, the shipping cost is free.  As such, the only explanation I can come up with for the shipping charges for the points cards is "Panini likes money"

I consider 150 to 400 point cards to effective have negative value at this point