`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Topps Big League Blue border?

2021 Topps Big League Blue border?
I bought a blaster box of 2021 Topps Big League - about the 3rd or 4th I've bought in total.  The first few I got from a LHS.  This most recent I picked up from Target.  Out of the 10 packs in this Target box, about 5 of them had a 'blue border' parallel.  It's not blue foil, though, and I don't see anything mentioned about it on the box where inserts/parallel odds are explained.  There's also nothing obvious in the options in the OPG.

Does anyone know what's up with these?

Thanks
Chris

RE: 2021 Topps Big League Blue border?
See link. Mentions there are 5 Blue Border cards per blaster.
https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2021...ball-cards

Beckett is not quick about getting retail only parallels loaded and terrible at getting pricing.

Saw that this was just released on 04/20/22. Seems a bit late for a 2021 product. But then it is like that with football as well. Though at least when the football season gets going there won't be any 2021 product getting released.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

I let Brian and people know about the blue parallel..I got mine at WALMART though and they had the blue cards.
Sure they will list them..
They were not listed in the original release at Beckett but were listed in Cardboard Connection as above.

They have been added to ORG..no price yet, but they are not priced..

Thanks all! What's funny is Topps didn't have them listed as a parallel, either.