`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini finally shipped ...

Panini finally shipped ...
I received an email from Panini today that they shipped my redemption ... 2020 Contenders Luis Robert Retro Diamond Auto /15. Seems like I waited forever, but in reality it was just under a year. Is this consistent with everyone else's experiences with Panini? I normally avoid redemptions like the plague, but this one seemed worth waiting for.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

RE: Panini finally shipped ...
Based on other posts I have seen, looks like you did pretty good on your wait time if it was less than a year.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

I waited 2+ years for a Bobby Witt Jr. Contenders auto, just recently got a ship notification for a redemption I pulled last February, and still no word yet on Justin Fields and Kyle Pitts autos I pulled last July. At least the first 2 cards give me more optimism... But still, I've redeemed 4 or 5 Topps redemptions in the same time period and never waited longer than a month and a half. They're already shipping my two HR Challenge winners from last month!

I have been waiting several years for some...phone calls go to voicemail and emails are unanswered..it is a major scam.the "hit" of the box or case is unredeemable....sounds like I have heard that somewhere before!!!