Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's about time
Question 
It's about time
Haven't posted anything in a very long time, but needed to put this out there....in early 2018 I had redeemed somewhere around 10 Orlando Arcia cards with Panini....I know, but I'm a Brewers fan.  I emailed their customer service department a few times and never received a reply.  Fast forward to mid-February this year, and I found the redemption cards tucked away in a drawer and thought "To hell with it, I'm just going to cancel them and whatever happens happens."  On Monday (April 11th), I received an email from Panini that at least one (possibly three) of the cards were being shipped and should be here any day.  The card(s) I am receiving are from 2017 Chronicles...it's better than the nothing I was expecting.  Note to Panini if you read these forum posts...still waiting for the Optic autos...just sayin'

RE: It's about time
I never tried emailing them just called them. I am glad you are getting something from them.

RE: It's about time
In the past (pre-pandemic and on the phone) Panini was always very helpful and I never had an issue with them. While Topps seemed to run hot/cold depending on who you spoke to, Panini was always pretty consistent across the boards. Good luck
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.