`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Help with "Wants"

Trade Help with "Wants"
Does anyone else have issues with the "Get Wants Only" option when selecting items for a trade?  Not all the cards I have marked as a "Want" are highlighting (with a gold star) in a traders inventory.  I thought maybe I wasn't giving the traders inventory enough time to fully register all the cards I have marked as wanted (I do have a lot of them), but I don't think that's the case.  Is there a limit to how many cards it will search for from your want list?
Sets: 2008 Topps Moments & Milestones

RE: Trade Help with "Wants"
I used to have this issue quite often when I had over 1,000 Wants but not lately with my Wants less than 100. Maybe it is just a coincidence...maybe not.

For the ones I want, I put a 1 in the "Fill Trade For" column, not the "Fill Want" column. That way when you are trying to do a trade, it should pull the ones from that person that you marked as "Fill Trade For".
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

I have noticed the same thing. I have turned down so many trades because of this. I recently just started re-adding my pc to the org and marking my wants as i go. I cleared my org so i could start fresh and do it right from the get go by marking both columns. So far everything is showing as needed like it should and i have over 5k items needed. Slowly but surely its a process!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

Maybe if Beckett cleaned up their database it would work better.  I was using the "matchmaker" feature and almost every person it brought up to trade hadn't logged-in in several years to over a decade.  Some are so old they just say "unknown" for the account name.  Why are these old Organize accounts being saved?   One year from when your subscription ended the Organize should be deleted.
Sets: 2008 Topps Moments & Milestones

I have asked this before and the response was Beckett did not want to remove Organize in case that person returns.

Then I asked about disabling them somehow...no response.