`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
I’m in the Hall of Fame!!! I Can’t Believe It!

RE: I’m in the Hall of Fame!!! I Can’t Believe It!
(03-01-2022, 01:49 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The Force is strong with you, young Padawan ... be mindful and one day you, too, could be a Hall of Famer.

This is the way.
The Force, "this is the way," pick a cult already!
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(03-01-2022, 02:48 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: It's a time of joy and celebration in our national pastime, because there is no joy and celebration in our national pastime at the moment.
Now, now, now... as an Orioles fan, this is the happiest I've been with Major League Baseball in a long time.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(03-01-2022, 02:48 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: It's a time of joy and celebration in our national pastime, because there is no joy and celebration in our national pastime at the moment.
Ha!  I was commenting on all the kum-bah-yah and soppy talk going on between some of you!!

Twins still have a chance to win the World Series!

(03-01-2022, 05:23 PM)akaus Wrote: Twins still have a chance to win the World Series!
Where, oh where, have the good pitchers gone?  Not in our bullpen, I would say. You cannot outscore everybody in every game.

(02-22-2022, 09:44 AM)flood and fire Wrote: I would congratulate all of you on your well-deserved elections, but this thread seems to be for HOFers only, so you didn't see this.  I was never here.
Okay, all of you can read this now.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

Congrats to you and welcome to the hallowed Hall!

Congrats Flood and Fire, but now I feel out of place.

Akaus should definitely be in the Hall next.

Next level trader and forum commenter ... make it happen Beckett!

Thanks RJ. I appreciate the support. I will make sure to thank you in my acceptance speech if I ever get there.