`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What a joke Beckett is

RE: What a joke Beckett is
I only get the pop up when I don't have an active subscription. And it is difficult to make it go away.

Undecided Angry Dodgy
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

(02-12-2022, 09:46 PM)mizzouman_2000@hotmai Wrote: 11% mail in rebates

However, even if you bought $100 worth of merch using just rebate dollars, you can still get 11% rebate on that $100 purchase (if the rebate offer is still active).

Menards got a lot of my money since March 2020 as I finished half of my basement between then & last summer.  I do not have a Menards card, though.  I just used a different card that gives me cash back rewards dollars. Big Grin
Yeah, the menards card creates a viscous cycle. Instead of cash rewards, I get the menards certificates. Which then causes me to go back and buy more at menards. Which gives me more certificates. Which causes me to go back to buy more at menards....I just can't help myself.

(02-12-2022, 09:46 PM)mizzouman_2000@hotmai Wrote: 11% mail in rebates

However, even if you bought $100 worth of merch using just rebate dollars, you can still get 11% rebate on that $100 purchase (if the rebate offer is still active).

Menards got a lot of my money since March 2020 as I finished half of my basement between then & last summer.  I do not have a Menards card, though.  I just used a different card that gives me cash back rewards dollars.Big Grin
Same here i built a fence and did some wall projects and such. We had almost $600 in store credit when it was all said and done
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

Boy you guys threw off this topic Big Time and its all your fault Kerry  Big Grin

(02-14-2022, 08:18 PM)Simpleton Wrote: Boy you guys threw off this topic Big Time and its all your fault Kerry  Big Grin
Yeah, what is up with that?!  Sorry.  I did not mean to undermine your frustration...but maybe helped distract you for a while.

(02-14-2022, 09:38 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Yeah, what is up with that?!  Sorry.  I did not mean to undermine your frustration...but maybe helped distract you for a while.
No problem. all in good fun.