`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing Releases make no sense

Pricing Releases make no sense
Finest Flashbacks were released September 9, 2021.
Bowman's Best were released December 31, 2021.

No Prices for Finest Flashbacks
Prices are up for Bowman's Best.

Why?
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

RE: Pricing Releases make no sense
That is a giant mystery, and I dont understand the rhyme or reason behind it.

The only thing I can think of is that Finest Flashbacks is a very limited release and singles don't trade nearly as much on the open market, whereas this year's Bowman'S Best has been pretty hot and sells thousands of times a day on the open market. So pricing is much easier to establish for Bowman's Best than Finest Flashbacks. That said, 4+ months should be enough time to establish at least somewhat accurate pricing for the Finest Flashbacks.

Because its Beckett.

Well, my Sub has expired and probably no updates yet. WOW is that a shocker of what.

I am also waiting for release of heritage high number as well. I have several cards i would like the pricing for. I also got a couple boxes of Topps gallery at Walmart and noticed some of those cards are not listed as well. I was lucky enough to get a Fernando Tatis Jr auto card numbered 8/25.

(02-05-2022, 11:07 AM)ambrsa Wrote: I am also waiting for release of heritage high number as well. I have several cards i would like the pricing for. I also got a couple boxes of Topps gallery at Walmart and noticed some of those cards are not listed as well. I was lucky enough to get a Fernando Tatis Jr auto card numbered 8/25.
Nice grab. Going to be waiting a while thats for sure.