`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1996-97 Zenith Champion Salute

1996-97 Zenith Champion Salute
Beckett lists two versions of these cards - a "regular" card (which, from pictures I've seen on eBay, includes a rather large "fake" diamond) and a "diamond" card (which includes a smaller diamond with actual pins holding it in place).  However, I also have a "promo" card version of one of these, which differs from the normal "regular" fake diamond card in that the fake diamond is smaller, the "ring" is in red instead of gold, and the back says "Promo".  Does anyone have any information on these promo cards  and how they were distributed?  I'd like to put a complete set together if it's a full parallel of 15 cards.

RE: 1996-97 Zenith Champion Salute
No info for you, but six of them are available on COMC.

RE: 1996-97 Zenith Champion Salute
(01-20-2022, 11:46 PM)pfr1685@cox.net Wrote: Beckett lists two versions of these cards - a "regular" card (which, from pictures I've seen on eBay, includes a rather large "fake" diamond) and a "diamond" card (which includes a smaller diamond with actual pins holding it in place).  However, I also have a "promo" card version of one of these, which differs from the normal "regular" fake diamond card in that the fake diamond is smaller, the "ring" is in red instead of gold, and the back says "Promo".  Does anyone have any information on these promo cards  and how they were distributed?  I'd like to put a complete set together if it's a full parallel of 15 cards.
The promos where a pack of cards that Panini released to show what the cards would look like. Not sure how many of the cards had promos though.