`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice/Help needed with Topps/Bowman's Best Issue

Advice/Help needed with Topps/Bowman's Best Issue
So I think most people know I love bowman's best and that's pretty much all I collect.  I usually wait a few months to buy boxes of the new product.  However, I got hit with the corona virus really hard and decided to buy myself a box.  It came yesterday, I sat down at the table with my two sons to bust the box.
The outside of the box says: 4 Autographs per master box
The mini boxes say: 2 Autographs per box.
We opened the first mini box - ZERO autographs
We opened the second mini box - 1 autograph.
No where that I can see on the box does it say the normal disclaimer of Approximate Odds and not a guarantee.  It says straight up 4 total, 2 per each mini box.
I am going to call Topps Monday morning, this was $279.00 and I got 1 out of 4 promised autographs.
Any suggestions on how to handle, in particular if any of you have ever run into this issue.
Thanks
Bill
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

RE: Advice/Help needed with Topps/Bowman's Best Issue
(01-08-2022, 10:38 AM)wrm1107@roadrunner.co Wrote: So I think most people know I love bowman's best and that's pretty much all I collect.  I usually wait a few months to buy boxes of the new product.  However, I got hit with the corona virus really hard and decided to buy myself a box.  It came yesterday, I sat down at the table with my two sons to bust the box.
No where that I can see on the box does it say the normal disclaimer of Approximate Odds and not a guarantee.  It says straight up 4 total, 2 per each mini box.
I am going to call Topps Monday morning, this was $279.00 and I got 1 out of 4 promised autographs.
Any suggestions on how to handle, in particular if any of you have ever run into this issue.
Thanks
Bill
Sorry for you not getting your auto's.  Not sure how old they are, but am more bummed that you had to go through this with them.  They were probably really excited.  Anyway, just make sure you keep your box and receipt/s when you follow-up.  Hope you are feeling better.  I'm scared to death of catching the vid.......
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: Advice/Help needed with Topps/Bowman's Best Issue
(01-08-2022, 10:38 AM)wrm1107@roadrunner.co Wrote: So I think most people know I love bowman's best and that's pretty much all I collect.  I usually wait a few months to buy boxes of the new product.  However, I got hit with the corona virus really hard and decided to buy myself a box.  It came yesterday, I sat down at the table with my two sons to bust the box.
Thanks
Bill
Yes, it is supposed to be 4 guaranteed autos.  Keep all the wrappers and box, as you may be asked to send it all back for a replacement.  Note:  autos are usually upside down or turned backwards in packs.