`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delayed/Missing pricing.....

Delayed/Missing pricing.....
Is there someone we can ask or see a roadmap of potential sets that are being added to the pricing. There are now a handful of major sets that do not contain pricing (months old) , yet have plenty of market data. Who can we voice a concern too? I pay for this info....it aint free. Its part of the supposed service.
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

RE: Delayed/Missing pricing.....
Anyone get a copy of the new paper baseball beckett, the one that was supposed to replace the issue that was to be pulled the eve of 1/4?

Is '21 Topps Update in there now?

(01-06-2022, 11:38 AM)chester2002 Wrote: Is there someone we can ask or see a roadmap of potential sets that are being added to the pricing. There are now a handful of major sets that do not contain pricing (months old) , yet have plenty of market data. Who can we voice a concern too? I pay for this info....it aint free. Its part of the supposed service.
There are a lot of people complaining about new pricing coming slow.  I believe complaints are justified.  I also believe the Beckett staff is doing the best they can with the resources they have.  For whatever reason, it appears they are overwhelmed right now.

Your comment about paying for it, though, is a little unfair.  The price you pay also includes the gobs of pricing data and website services you (we all) do have access to, not just the new stuff.

(01-06-2022, 01:50 PM)jmhorn Wrote: There are a lot of people complaining about new pricing coming slow.  I believe complaints are justified.  I also believe the Beckett staff is doing the best they can with the resources they have.  For whatever reason, it appears they are overwhelmed right now.

Your comment about paying for it, though, is a little unfair.  The price you pay also includes the gobs of pricing data and website services you (we all) do have access to, not just the new stuff.
Yet ,even much of that "other" data is not up to par. Some listing have no market data from eBay even though plenty exists to pull from. 

I just found another set that inexplicably has no pricing....plenty of data or at least as much as other sets to go off of.....

Along those lines, how long does it take before they post values for 2021 Topps 206 Wave 1? They were released nearly 9 months ago.

I opened 4 boxes/packs a couple weeks ago, expecting they would be posted.

(01-06-2022, 10:35 PM)mizzouman_2000@hotmai Wrote: Along those lines, how long does it take before they post values for 2021 Topps 206 Wave 1?  They were released nearly 9 months ago.

I opened 4 boxes/packs a couple weeks ago, expecting they would be posted.
I was just looking at that set the other day, there is no market data for it barely....most of the sales show october? Has nothing moved since then?

I'm still waiting on Finest Flashback which I think was released in September 2021, doesn't seem like it would be too hard, its similar to the regular Finest.
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)