`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
403 Forbidden

403 Forbidden
Im in Canada and i cant get beckett to work. Im getting 403 Forbidden so i am currently using my VPN but i shouldn't have too.

RE: 403 Forbidden
Please fix this. I refuse to Subscribe to beckett until this issue is resolved.

I am also having the same problem! Exact same error message. The only way I can access the site is through my phone while NOT on wifi.

(01-03-2022, 01:54 PM)jbissell Wrote: I am also having the same problem! Exact same error message. The only way I can access the site is through my phone while NOT on wifi.
Same here. I tried on my phone and It does work without the wifi. This has to me an issue on their end since i haven't done anything to my router. It just happened.

I had this happen to me last January. Exact same thing. I had to contact Beckett but the desk jockeys there kept saying it wasn't on their end. So I cancelled and finally was contacted by an IT person on their end. This guy should be running the company as is he the brightest person they have on staff. He figured it out and did confirm it was them - they were blocking me. He had it fixed.

(01-03-2022, 02:22 PM)patkelly23 Wrote: I had this happen to me last January. Exact same thing. I had to contact Beckett but the desk jockeys there kept saying it wasn't on their end. So I cancelled and finally was contacted by an IT person on their end. This guy should be running the company as is he the brightest person they have on staff. He figured it out and did confirm it was them - they were blocking me. He had it fixed.
I wish that you still have that guys info so i can contact them. I have emailed customer service and she gets back to me with subscription prices lol. How messed up is that. I found an email for the CEO and sent him an email explaining my problem and hope this time it gets some results but the only issue is they dont come here and see the issues that we have and there is no email to contact IT.

Saurav Kaushik

Sauravk@beckett.com

Have your IP address handy

(01-03-2022, 02:44 PM)patkelly23 Wrote: Saurav Kaushik

Sauravk@beckett.com

Have your IP address handy
Wow, thanks bud. Will do.

Still not working. Haven't had a return email. I have a feeling that this is never going to be resolved. 2 weeks now and i am still down.

I’m still down as well. Any update for you Simpleton?