`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10x Packs of Panini Player of the Day

10x Packs of Panini Player of the Day
These 2 or 3 card packs can be found at local card shops and earned with qualifying purchases.  I don't know what kind of purchase that is but I've seen some sellers offering them up for cheap.  Figured I'd take a plunge.  More info can be found here - https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2021...ball-cards

Long and short, it's a 100 card set.  Rookies are in their pro uniform card #'s 51-75 and college uniform 76-80.  The latter are the 5 big QBs.  There's a thick pack among the regular packs and those contain a relic card (and 3 cards) vs most packs containing 2 cards.  Aside from the relic card which are #/99 or less, there's also rookie inserts #/99 or less and base parallels including Silver, Kaboom /99, Cracked Ice /25, and Hyper Plaid /1.

Enough with the wall of text, you've come for the goods!

Horn is one of the rookie inserts #27/99.

Taylor is one of the relics #90/99

Kelly is an example of a Silver insert

I'm very to have pulled 4/5 of the QBs from this class and especially thrilled to get a Fields in a Bears uni.

RE: 10x Packs of Panini Player of the Day
Nice pulls! Interested in the CMC and Horn if you'd be open to trading and if I pull comparable Bears stuff on Super Bowl Sunday.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

10-4 good buddy, Panthers are reserved. Let me know what kind of cool Fields/Bears cards you wind up pulling.

(12-22-2021, 12:07 PM)jplarson Wrote: 10-4 good buddy, Panthers are reserved.  Let me know what kind of cool Fields/Bears cards you wind up pulling.
Will do. Maybe you can see for yourself, hope to live stream on Youtube. Buuut that's still a ways off, plenty of football to watch between now and then Smile
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

nice stuff!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]