`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
Best Christmas Present Ever!

RE: Best Christmas Present Ever!
(12-22-2021, 08:14 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats on a great accomplishment!

I really think that some people assume that the "stars" are an accumulation of likes, not an individual vote casted.  Need to change it to # of likes anyway.  It's like the # of friends on our profile.  Been here for 10+ years and still have "no friends"....LOL
I'll be your friend Joe. Smile
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Awesome.  Congratulations!  That is a really big accomplishment.  I am still living off the celebration of not having to buy diapers anymore.  That was ~18 years ago...

(12-22-2021, 08:14 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I really think that some people assume that the "stars" are an accumulation of likes, not an individual vote casted.  Need to change it to # of likes anyway.  It's like the # of friends on our profile.  Been here for 10+ years and still have "no friends".
It would be good if this was the case.  But, 7 out of 10 times somebody clicks on 1 star on my posts to most likely make a statement.  I don't mind if somebody doesn't care for me as a person, but they should mind their own business or come out of hiding.

Congrats. Hopefully when things get better, all that money you save, you can plan for that trip you always wanted.

(12-22-2021, 08:55 AM)zeprock Wrote: I'll be your friend Joe. Smile
That's ok - I'm cool with being friendless but appreciate you thinking about me.....LOL  Will finally get around to get our trade together for the 2021 206's in the next couple of days.....didn't forget you (though it may seem like I did!)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(12-22-2021, 09:21 AM)kerryandbeth Wrote: It would be good if this was the case.  But, 7 out of 10 times somebody clicks on 1 star on my posts to most likely make a statement.  I don't mind if somebody doesn't care for me as a person, but they should mind their own business or come out of hiding.
Ahhhhh...don't let a baseball thread poop on your parade....Ever!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Lol. Too funny

Well done, sir, well done!

Congratulations !!!! I paid off my mortgage 6 months before I retired, best feeling in the world....
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

(12-23-2021, 04:52 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Well done, sir, well done!
Thanks.