`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still alive...

Still alive...
Hey guys, it's been a few months! With Beckett dying, I was looking for alternatives, and then life has been happening hot and heavy. So much has been going on! Proof that there are still good people out there, and that friends can be made in the strangest of places, I appreciate JP and CMC for reaching out to check on me and make sure I was still amongst the living lol. I promised CMC an update...and that was...well, over a week ago...before I got a crazy nasty flu. So, before anything else can happen, here are some updates! First is a video I did a bit over a week ago with the past few months worth of additions, you can watch it on YouTube or Rumble:
Rumble: Card addition updates (rumble.com)
YouTube: Card additions updates - YouTube

Then, this past Friday was my birthday, and I decided to scratch the itch to open something. I got one Mega retail box of 2021 Draft Picks Prizm, and 2 Contenders Draft Picks Blaster boxes. All except Badgers can be traded or sold, so hit me up in DMs if you're interested. The boxes were fun and actually had some decent results. Each comes with one auto. Here's the goods!
 [Image: 51642058501_c57962fecb_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
[Image: 51642908375_114fc58499_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
[Image: 51642706994_3da526d2fe_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
[Image: 51642903745_b4870927bb_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
[Image: 51642903770_aa9e0db283_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
[Image: 51642053526_2fbc0857cb_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
[Image: 51641223752_d1fb05fe29_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
[Image: 51642270148_84b177bda8_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
[Image: 51642903805_00599ff7db_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
[Image: 51642057966_da3578383a_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
[Image: 51642903820_e9bc35283f_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
[Image: 51642908665_9d8e3a3a42_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr
[Image: 51642057956_fcca83aed0_w.jpg]Birthday Box opening by Nathanael Rudquist, on Flickr

So there we go! Everything was as promised by the boxes. No POINTS! Huge win lol. Value? blah. Fun? Oh yeah! It was nice to get top prospects even if the cards aren't top cards. Definitely enjoyed the Prizm more just because of the color and variety. 

In other life news, my Grandma with dementia has moved in almost fulltime with the family which has been a major adjustment. She seems happy though, so that's what counts! Lyme Disease has been kicking my butt, but I was gifted a wonderful, quiet vacation at a cabin on a lake this past September to help recharge, it was amazing! Then came back to more Lyme stuff, and recently dealt with a crazy nasty flu. So combine that with some other real world stuff, and that's why I've been MIA. 

Hope you guys enjoy! Not sure when I'll be able to be back more. This month is busy, and health issues continue. But I'll stop in when I can. If you want to get a hold of me, I can give you my email in a DM. Hope you are all well and enjoying yourselves!

RE: Still alive...
No worries, Nate. Your health comes before cards/chit chat. Glad to hear you're doing alright and praying that things can trend upwards for you and your family.

At least the one auto is #'d. Seems like you got some decent pulls. Of course, no listed Duke alumni, so how good could the haul really be??

You know JP's going to be all over that gold Fields if he doesn't have it already lol.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Continue getting well, my friend!

Nate ... glad to see you back ... stay well!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

Nate, glad to see you are on the mend! I hope all is well with your family as you guys transition to caring for grandmother. It's important to take care of family when you can though I can't imagine it's easy. Keep well.

As for the cards, very well done indeed! Can't argue with an Ian Book gold cracked ice autograph, certainly better than UDFA scrubs and he might see the field with Winston going down. Let me know if you are interested in moving that Fields. I don't know if I've got any commensurate Badger cards but I'm sure I can find something that might be tastier trade bait if nothing else.

Thanks everybody! Appreciate the kind words and support!

Definitely thought the haul was good. A couple no names, but plenty who are or will be stars, very happy, and it was great to finally rip something again!