`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Topps Chrome Blaster

2021 Topps Chrome Blaster
I haven't been able to find any retail cards lately, so I was surprised to see a blaster of 2021 Topps Chrome at my local Target ... especially surprised since they still have signs posted everywhere saying they are no longer selling sports cards in store.
I was annoyed when they rang up $29.99, more than they were marked on the shelf. Glad I didn't put them back ...

The first pack had a redemption for a Jo Adell Blue Wave Auto!

I think I've spent my luck on that product.

RE: 2021 Topps Chrome Blaster
(10-21-2021, 05:02 PM)gmccarth Wrote: I haven't been able to find any retail cards lately, so I was surprised to see a blaster of 2021 Topps Chrome at my local Target ... especially surprised since they still have signs posted everywhere saying they are no longer selling sports cards in store.
I was annoyed when they rang up $29.99, more than they were marked on the shelf. Glad I didn't put them back ...

Wow!

Amazing luck! Congrats!

Congrats!

(10-21-2021, 05:02 PM)gmccarth Wrote: I haven't been able to find any retail cards lately, so I was surprised to see a blaster of 2021 Topps Chrome at my local Target ... especially surprised since they still have signs posted everywhere saying they are no longer selling sports cards in store.

Awesome!
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez