`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone trade anymore?

Does anyone trade anymore?
I am just curious who is still actively trading on Beckett. I have sent out many offers to people who have been on recently, but have only gotten a few responses back. Would you please respond to this post if you are actively trading? Also feel free to send me an offer. I love looking through lists and will do my best to find something. I also have many more cards to add to my org so if you don't see anything please let me know who or what you are looking for. Hopefully this thread gets lots of responses and trading will increase on Beckett. I am going to post this on other sports threads also. I'm looking forward to a ton of offers!

RE: Does anyone trade anymore?
I do!!!

(10-07-2021, 03:42 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I do!!!
RJ,
Good work. What do you want in trade? I have it!

Active trading here!

I actively trade for free elsewhere

I do very minimal trading on small deals. Basically helping others fill needs. Not frequently at all lol.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

(10-07-2021, 08:21 PM)CMCFan22 Wrote: I do very minimal trading on small deals. Basically helping others fill needs. Not frequently at all lol.
I have some Panthers stuff if you are interested in a trade. Let me know. I collect quite a few things. Thanks for your reply.

(10-07-2021, 06:31 PM)jplarson Wrote: I actively trade for free elsewhere
Yes, you do and I also trade on that site as you know. Thanks for the reply.