Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Topps T206 Wave 6

2021 Topps T206 Wave 6
Hello everyone,
                         Does anyone have an idea when wave 6 will ship. The automated chat set the ship window on the 14th of September, I ordered mine on the 11th of August and growing a little impatient. Thanks

RE: 2021 Topps T206 Wave 6
(09-15-2021, 09:22 PM)norcalcollectibles Wrote: Hello everyone,
                         Does anyone have an idea when wave 6 will ship. The automated chat set the ship window on the 14th of September, I ordered mine on the 11th of August and growing a little impatient. Thanks
Just received my wave 5 the other day (tuesday).  Wave 6 run completed 08/31/21, and should have shipped 5 to 15 days based on my shipping request - FREE was my choice.  Please note that Topps has had a lot of production issues not just for this but for the company as a whole.  If back on track - I would assume in the next 2 weeks.  Sorry if I didn't answer your question - know how impatient I get especially when Topps is holding "my money".  Hang tight, I really love this stuff!!!!

Now if only Beckett would get pricing set up for Waves 1 though 4 so I can get some trading done!

PS - check out Facebook Topps 206 group - small private group (310 people) that I just joined and appears to be A+.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.