`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dylan Carlson rookie cards

Dylan Carlson rookie cards
I have two of the five rcs that Carlson has.  I'm looking to trade for the other three.  Hopefully some will be kind enough to trade them to me.

RE: Dylan Carlson rookie cards
Ok, I have two more on the way.  The only one i'm missing is the 2021 Topps Inception

Ok  Now the only rc i'm missing is the Topps Inception so if anyone has one for trade, please let me know.

I now have nine Carlson rcs that I am looking for if anybody has any of them they would trade me.  I am not opposed to dipping into my pc for the right deal.

come on guys.  surely someone out there has some Carlson rookie cards that they would trade to me.

(09-14-2021, 12:02 PM)cspen Wrote: come on guys.  surely someone out there has some Carlson rookie cards that they would trade to me.
2021 Topps 206 Wave 2 Sweet Caporal #13 Dylan Carlson

I Have this if interested - not in org for trade but I will change if you want it.  No Beckett pricing.  Estimate 80 print run.  Found one that sold for $5.24 (card + shipping) on ebay.  Since he may win ROY - how about $34.99?   LOL - just let me know if you want it - looking for a cheap 2021 Bohm RC insert / parallel n return. 

That's all I have...........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.