`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Card

Wild Card
Saw the 2021 Wildcard (10 card hanger) at WalMart.  Was thinking of buying one if it was a decent price just to check it out.  Unfortunately, the bar code was getting recognized (even with help from a cashier).  Guess that was why they were still on the shelf.  Can't be bought if they won't ring up.  Has anyone else come across them or know what the price is?

This is what I got from 2 black and 1 white matte boxes:
Black Matte:
Justin Fields x 2
Trey Lance
Patrick Surtain
Caleb Farley
Penei Sewell
Greg Rousseau
Sam Ehlinger
Davis Mills
Jayson Oweh
Tyson Campbell
Trevon Moehrig
Andre Cisco
Michael Carter
Kylin Hill

White Matte:
Trey Lance
Ian Book
Pat Freiermuth
Azeez Ojulari
Aaron Robinson
Chazz Surratt
Larry Borom

Rookie Heat:
Zach Wilson (green flame)
Ernest Jones (green flame)
Jaylen Waddle (orange flame)
Jaycee Horn (orange flame)
Trevor Lawrence (purple flame)
Ernest Jones (purple flame)

Weekend Warriors:
Kyle Trask
Jaycee Horn
Ian Book
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.
Email: rbredskin@windstream.net
No trading outside the U.S.

RE: Wild Card
Went to my WalMart this morning. Turns out they are $11.98. There are black and white boxes. Black boxes have 7 black matte base and 3 inserts. The white box has 7 white matte base and 3 inserts. Since all those listed on Beckett are serial numbered cards, guess they will have to add a lot more with the "Retail" designation. Otherwise, nice looking cards with good card stock.
I collect Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Redskins who played in the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies.

I've run into that BS about "not ringing up" before at Walgreen's ... basically, they put it on the shelves before they enter it in the system so it doesn't recognize it.

The only two jumbo packs of Donruss that I found last year were sold this way at Walgreen's ... the manager took my name and number and said they would hold them for me.

I went back to check again the next morning and tried a different person ... she was like, "Good Lord, I'll just override it and ring it up for you, how much are they normally?"

So I said "anywhere from $4.99 to $5.49 usually" ... and she's like "$4.99 it is" ...

Sometimes you just gotta talk to a different person.

(09-10-2021, 05:20 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I've run into that BS about "not ringing up" before at Walgreen's ... basically, they put it on the shelves before they enter it in the system so it doesn't recognize it.

The only two jumbo packs of Donruss that I found last year were sold this way at Walgreen's ... the manager took my name and number and said they would hold them for me.

I went back to check again the next morning and tried a different person ... she was like, "Good Lord, I'll just override it and ring it up for you, how much are they normally?"

So I said "anywhere from $4.99 to $5.49 usually" ... and she's like "$4.99 it is" ...

Sometimes you just gotta talk to a different person.
I remember you talking about that.

By the way, got the Black Matte Sewell if you want me to set it aside.

(09-10-2021, 07:09 PM)dogger99 Wrote: I remember you talking about that.

By the way, got the Black Matte Sewell if you want me to set it aside.
Sweet, thanks!