`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do I contact about a bad trade?

Who do I contact about a bad trade?
I agreed to a trade with a member on July 28th.  I shipped on July 28th.  I forgot to include a card and messaged him that I would be sending.  He got cards but said he was not satisfied with the condition.  I appologized and asked him to ship the cards back.  I have not received any of the cards back and he has not responded to any of my messages.

Any help on who to contact about this?

Thanx,
Dave
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

RE: Who do I contact about a bad trade?
Send me his info by PM
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Info sent. Thanx for the help

Dave
I will require you to send first if you have less than 20 feedback, no exceptions.

Looking for any #'d, hard to find inserts, game used, or autographs of Ken Griffey Jr, especially 2008 SPX American Hero and Topps Moments & Milestones. Also looking to trade for 1997 Upper Deck Legends football autographs.

What is an acceptable amount of time to wait before reporting a problem with a trade?

I would expect tracking within a couple days at most, I provide tracking instantly as I print from home. Send me his info and address if it's been awhile.
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

I have had a bad trade in the past but Beckett did nothing about it.. I also try to use the eBay system which did not work and have a balance on there that I owe.. Well I have sued eBay for charging me when my items came out to be a fraud in which the buyer never sent money but they indicated they never got the card.. But the trades came out to be a fraud and I just had enough of trades on Beckett which was a bad deal... I never sent the cards in which they never got the cards from them.. They stated they never got the cards from me.. Rated me a bad seller so I did the same to them.. They wanted it removed and I said NO.. Beckett would not respond or do nothing about it.. So I closed my account for good and do not recommend doing nothing on Beckett for Trades... I am glad I do not do trades on here no more!

-I Never heard from you about anything and I don't recognize your username. You have 2 posts today (bumping old posts) and 2 from May.
-You also have ZERO trade feedback
-You couldn't have closed your account if you're posting
-You sued Ebay?
-"So I closed my account for good and do not recommend doing nothing on Beckett for Trades... I am glad I do not do trades on here no more!" (I don't see where you ever did a trade and you surely are not giving others advice on trading are you lol
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired