`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Org/Profile Question

Another Org/Profile Question
So sometimes I'm trading a $30 card and the other person wants only a $30 card (or vice-versa).

Instead of glancing through 25,000+ listed cards, most of which are $0.05 to $0.25 is there a way in my ORG or in my profile to sort the cards by value or only list cards higher than $5, $10, etc?

Thanks
Bill
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

RE: Another Org/Profile Question
Unfortunately, no.

It would be nice if it was possible just as it would be nice to sort your ORG by team like you can in the trade function.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Bummer, but....

Thank you for the response.
- - - - - - - -

Actually, if the trader has their organize folders listed as public, you can sort by $ amount.

For instance, I can see you have 4 folders labled Dad, Liam, etc.

I clicked on Dad and sorted by value and can see you have the Brady rookie as your most valuable card in that folder.

It will only work if they have it listed as public. If their folders are marked private, you won't be able to access this.

(07-06-2021, 04:44 PM)david campos Wrote: Actually, if the trader has their organize folders listed as public, you can sort by $ amount.

For instance, I can see you have 4 folders labled Dad, Liam, etc.

I clicked on Dad and sorted by value and can see you have the Brady rookie as your most valuable card in that folder.

It will only work if they have it listed as public. If their folders are marked private, you won't be able to access this.
So, here's the "million-dollar question":  I've done what you just described.  Is there a way to select a card from that view and move it into a trade transaction?  Or do I have to [simply] take note of the card(s) I want, and navigate back to their profile page and select "Trade Cards With Me" from there?  Then I would click "add items" and search for the card(s) I took note of.

(07-07-2021, 03:06 PM)jmhorn Wrote: So, here's the "million-dollar question":  I've done what you just described.  Is there a way to select a card from that view and move it into a trade transaction?  Or do I have to [simply] take note of the card(s) I want, and navigate back to their profile page and select "Trade Cards With Me" from there?  Then I would click "add items" and search for the card(s) I took note of.
What you described is how you would have to do it. Unfortunately, there is no drag and drop or a way to initiate a trade while viewing ones organize by dollar value.

Maybe I'll fire a question to one of the developers and see if this may be something they can try to accommodate. Not sure if it is possible.

(07-07-2021, 10:39 PM)david campos Wrote: What you described is how you would have to do it. Unfortunately, there is no drag and drop or a way to initiate a trade while viewing ones organize by dollar value.

Maybe I'll fire a question to one of the developers and see if this may be something they can try to accommodate. Not sure if it is possible.
David, while you're at it, do you think sorting ORGs by teams like we can in the trade function would be a possibility?

Many times I have to search through boxes and boxes of my PC items looking for cards from certain teams that I would be willing to trade but don't have them marked for trade because they are not duplicates. They are cards I would only want to trade under certain circumstances so I don't have them marked. For example, if a SF Giants fan has cards I want, I would be willing to part with some of my SF PC items and it would be a lot simpler to search my ORG for SF Giants than it would be for me to search through dozens and dozens of 5000 count boxes.

I'm sure there are others who would benefit from this function too.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Thank you for your help David. That is a huge help!!!
- - - - - - - -