`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2002 Finest Set Gallery & shoutout to Footbal/VIKESRULE

2002 Finest Set Gallery & shoutout to Footbal/VIKESRULE
I had three cards left to go, two of them were available on ebay but one was most elusive.  2002 represented the first year Topps decided to have both game used memorabilia and autographs as part of the base set.  Most annoying. 

Footbal saw how close I was and out of his own PC hooked me up with the Cris Carter GU card!  Thank you for helping completing my set dude!  Along with Clinton Portis and Eric Crouch autographs, the set is complete.

Here's a link to the gallery of all the cards together - http://jplarson.com/finest/2002/base/index.html

RE: 2002 Finest Set Gallery & shoutout to Footbal/VIKESRULE
NICE!!! footbal is a cool dude!
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

A class act by a class man! Congratulations JP, and a big thumbs-up to Footbal.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Absolutely awesome! Congrats on the completion!

So happy for ya to finally be able to pout those last couple cards into those spots where they actually belong. And thanks guys but that Carter needed to fill that hole more than it needed to be in my collection. I have 4 cards I'm looking for to finish sets from 20 years ago so I know how cool it is to be able to finally finish a set and put that last one in. One of the best feelings you can have for sure! Congrats!
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!