`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
This Story Will Make You Sick - Especially the Video

RE: This Story Will Make You Sick - Especially the Video
(05-28-2021, 02:42 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: Anyone who hoards Topps Fire baseball hates money and themselves
I believe I told you this before, but I once saw a pack searcher molesting Topps Fire packs.

You honestly do have to hate yourself to pack search Topps Fire.

(05-28-2021, 04:21 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I believe I told you this before, but I once saw a pack searcher molesting Topps Fire packs.

You honestly do have to hate yourself to pack search Topps Fire.
If they ever make VH1 Behind the Music style documentaries about Retail Sharks or Card Collectors that will be the obvious low point where the subject is at absolute rock bottom

(05-28-2021, 04:30 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: If they ever make VH1 Behind the Music style documentaries about Retail Sharks or Card Collectors that will be the obvious low point where the subject is at absolute rock bottom
While another moron is attacking him trying to hoard all the Topps Fire

(05-28-2021, 04:44 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: While another moron is attacking him trying to hoard all the Topps Fire
Danny Bonaduce would be watching saying "and I thought I sunk really far down in life - but I never hit those depths of addiction"

(06-01-2021, 09:46 AM)ZSDOne Wrote: Danny Bonaduce would be watching saying "and I thought I sunk really far down in life - but I never hit those depths of addiction"
The video was the worst part for me ... seeing people literally climbing over each other, pathetic.