`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sort org by sport

Sort org by sport
Anyone have any tips to sort or search your org by sport?  For example, I wanted to create different collections based on sport (i.e. basketball, football, baseball, etc.).
Thanks,
- Steve

RE: Sort org by sport
The default sort when you open a collection is by sport, then by description.  Like you, though, I can find no way to filter your results by sport.

You can create a folder in your collection for each sport, then file your cards (or sets, if you have a "collection" for each set) into those folders.

If you just want a quick look, start a trade with any trader, then "fake" adding cards to the other trader's side which will show your ORG by sport (if you have them marked as trade items).

Then just cancel the trade after looking. I have used this method to get total values on team sets for trade. Use folders as mentioned if they are cards to keep in your collecton.

(05-03-2021, 01:45 PM)jmhorn Wrote: The default sort when you open a collection is by sport, then by description.  Like you, though, I can find no way to filter your results by sport.

You can create a folder in your collection for each sport, then file your cards (or sets, if you have a "collection" for each set) into those folders.
This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks!  I was not aware of the default sort.
Thanks,
- Steve