`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does 'BB' stand for?

What does 'BB' stand for?
In 2021, 'BB' stands for Byron Buxton.  He is tied for MLB leader in home runs, and he would be leading MLB in batting average if he had a few more at-bats to qualify.

Injuries keep him off the field regularly because he puts so much effort into every play.  When on the field, not many can match his talent and excitement he brings.

I would expect the hobby world to notice his improvement soon and recognize his All-Star abilities.

RE: What does 'BB' stand for?
(04-28-2021, 09:20 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: In 2021, 'BB' stands for Byron Buxton.  He is tied for MLB leader in home runs, and he would be leading MLB in batting average if he had a few more at-bats to qualify.

Injuries keep him off the field regularly because he puts so much effort into every play.  When on the field, not many can match his talent and excitement he brings.

I would expect the hobby world to notice his improvement soon and recognize his All-Star abilities.
I've been a Twins fan since the 1980's...this is accurate. The Byron Buxton we heard about when he was the #1 prospect in America? He's finally arrived in the Twin Cities. What sucks is that our CURRENT top prospect - Alex Kirilloff - is not off to a great start and there was a lot of talk of 2021 being his break-out year. The team doesn't have time to reserve positions for him while he gets his crap together in the minors. I hope he digs his feet in...and just rakes.

I also would have accepted Bo Bichette, because I was a fan of his dad Dante...and Bo's various rookie cards have always held value. Way to B. B.

Bubble Butt

BIG BOOTIE HOOOOO! COME WIT IT!!!!

Broken Bo**rs - A senior living facility

I'm gonna stop there before an admin notices I'm in these forums typing...

(04-28-2021, 09:30 PM)Pooperstown Wrote: What sucks is that our CURRENT top prospect - Alex Kirilloff - is not off to a great start and there was a lot of talk of 2021 being his break-out year. The team doesn't have time to reserve positions for him while he gets his crap together in the minors. I hope he digs his feet in...and just rakes.
He made noise in tonight's game with 2 homers and 4 RBI.  Almost a 3rd homer caught at the top of centerfield wall.

In the meantime, 2 spectacular catches by Byron Buxton in CF.

Finally! Byron Buxton's cards are reflecting his abilities. I have been a collector of him since Day 1 and did not care whether others thought he was worth it or not...but it is great to see him get some recognition by MLB and the hobby.

And, Mr. Alex Kirilloff, another PC favorite, is cracking the bat in the past 5 games. Another guy with great potential and nice person to boot.

We may not win the Central this year but I at least want to see Buxton, Kirilloff and Berrios do great.