`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jacob DeGrom

Jacob DeGrom
Have any of you seen the pricing for DeGrom rookie cards lately?  If not check it out.

RE: Jacob DeGrom
Just saw it today. Long overdue value correction for one of the top 2 or 3 pitchers in baseball.

I would look for Acuna and Buxton to be the next big risers. Acuna has been steadily going up, but his 2021 start has been phenomenal and his cards should be on a Tatis level IMO.

Wow..   very nice.. glad I still have all the 2014 updates I pulled..

(04-16-2021, 03:31 PM)jbissell Wrote: I would look for Acuna and Buxton to be the next big risers. Acuna has been steadily going up, but his 2021 start has been phenomenal and his cards should be on a Tatis level IMO.
You're all about Buxton, huh? If he could stay healthy I'd be right there with you, but he makes Mauer look like Ripken.
Kepler

Yeah, Im 2nd guessing my initial post now. The whole team and its issues are aggravating at the moment. LOL

What a game for him tonight,,batting and pitching.. Just saw what his PSA10s are selling for... yowza ,,glad I have 4 of them

(04-23-2021, 09:15 PM)Dukester Wrote: What a game for him tonight,,batting and pitching.. Just saw what his PSA10s are selling for... yowza ,,glad I have 4 of them
Went 2-4 at the plate with a ribbie and 2 runs scored!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars