`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basketball card you regret selling the most...

Basketball card you regret selling the most...
If you've been in the hobby long enough you've probably made some missteps selling at some point or another I'm sure.

What is the one card you regret selling?

This is undoubtedly mine

RE: Basketball card you regret selling the most...
(03-19-2021, 06:09 PM)pootshwan Wrote: This is undoubtedly mine
Oh man, good news though the auction hasn't ended yet. You could end it early and say the card isn't available anymore.

1997-98 upper deck game jersey michael jordan it was $1'200 last year i needed rent money i wish i never got rid of it it sky ? now

Well I have two. I got away from cards and went to coins and sold 1996 Basketball Finest complete set and NBA greatest refractor set from NBA 50 greatest players. Wow that was dumb. Now my son and grandson is getting into it and I'm rekindling the fire  Confused  Could anyone tell me why Lebron James UD factory box set is selling for 700 plus on eBay for the 32 card set (unopened box) ? Looking at price guide all the cards in mint condition come no where close to price of box. Am I missing something - I'm getting old and have been away from sports crds for some years. Thanx for any help  Rolleyes

Not a sale, but when I was around 5 years old I got some 1980 Topps Basketball cards - you know the ones with the three little cards attached together - being around 5 years old, I separated them.

Yes, one of them was indeed the Magic/Bird/Erving