`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro Set is (Sort Of) Back

RE: Pro Set is (Sort Of) Back
Yeah the Devonta wasn't a quick sale either. Well not a lightning quick at least. I would've been in on one at $100, but not $199.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

foleylion08 Wrote:Yeah the Devonta wasn't a quick sale either. Well not a lightning quick at least. I would've been in on one at $100, but not $199.
I would have gotten a Devonta at $100.  Even if he isn't the Eagles first round draft pick, if I opened a $100 one autograph box and it had Devonta /99 I'd be happy with that pull - especially in this current market

According to the web, autographs for Jaylen Waddle, Zach Wilson, Mac Jones, Najee Harris, and Etienne drop this afternoon. Way too expensive for me.
Please reach out with any/all inquiries regarding sending me Riley Leonard cards.
WANTS:
RILEY LEONARD/Jake Bobo
Tre Jones
Cam Newton/Christian McCaffrey
2015/2017 Panthers

Once you think about it, a print run of 50,000 is small ...for Pro Set

I made the probably extremely fiscally irresponsible (but hey, it's only money and I haven't been buying other cards) to purchase at Etienne Pro Set Auto.

They are neat looking cards and as a Clemson player its a p.c. item and was much cheaper than the Lawrence auto. I'm sure it will wind up being worth much less than it cost, but I do like Pro Set and I think that these cards might actually have much more appeal given that forget the bot boys - it's guys my age that are real collectors and have the money and will be there after the bot boys are gone - and Pro Set has a ton of appeal for that age group which gives this a bit of a floor. so much so that I spent money on one of the autos knowing it's probably going to lose most of its value.

I got the Travis Etienne pro set auto today - very nicely packaged and a very nice looking card with a ton of visual appeal.

(03-23-2021, 12:40 PM)ZSDOne Wrote: I got the Travis Etienne pro set auto today - very nicely packaged and a very nice looking card with a ton of visual appeal.
Let's see it  Smile
With 20+ years collecting, this is the most comprehensive single player collection in the world! Beckett lists 4000+ cards - I'm at 95% completion!
[Image: jaderock-1-1-1.jpg]]

What Jaderock said!