Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI Fleer 01-02 Error Card? Help!
Information 
AI Fleer 01-02 Error Card? Help!
        How's it going everyone. First time posting on a Beckett forum, so I'm hoping I can find my answers here. I recently found an Allen Iverson Hoops Hot Prospects 2001-02 jersey piece card, labeled HMAI instead of numbering. First of all, I couldn't even find a price estimate for this card in regular condition. However, the back of the card has some pretty crazy printing errors on it. The Fleer VP's printed name is double printed on top of itself, and the bottom of the card where the years, copyrights, printed in U.S.A., etc. has the same double print, but it seems even worse than the name of the Fleer VP, and isn't even legible. I'm trying to find if anyone knows if there's a market for this kind of thing? If so, could you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

RE: AI Fleer 01-02 Error Card? Help!
A serious AI collector might want it at a premium, but otherwise it's just a basic printing error.

rjcj2017 Wrote:A serious AI collector might want it at a premium, but otherwise it's just a basic printing error.
Thanks for the help.  I wasn't sure if it qualified as anything substantial or not.  Appreciate it.

cxthomps50@gmail.com Wrote:Thanks for the help.  I wasn't sure if it qualified as anything substantial or not.  Appreciate it.
You bet.

Technically it's considered a "damaged" card and actually books less than one without the printing errors, but it's just a matter of finding the right buyer to give you a premium for it.