`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Prizm... WNBA Prizm

2020 Prizm... WNBA Prizm
With NBA Prizm prices being what they are I decided to give WNBA Prizm a try. The Hobby configuration is the same; 12 packs, 12 cards per pack. But the set is only 100 cards, so I was able to put together a full set, including the Sabrina Ionescu RC in 1 box. I had a lot of fun opening this box. There's less parallels than NBA prizm and a much smaller print run, but I think if the WNBA continues to grow in popularity this set might explode as well.

The 2 autos were Allie Quigley and one of the all-time great WNBA players Teresa Weatherspoon. Not necessarily two valuable cards, but really good players.

Silver Prizms: Skylar Diggins-Smith, Jackie Young, Elena Delle Donne, Allie Quigley, DeWanna Bonner and Satou Sabally RC
[Image: 20210217_095120.jpg]

Hyper Prizms: Leilani Mitchell, Natasha Howard, Diamond DeShields, Jessica Breland

Ruby Wave Prizms: Renee Montgomery, Bria Holmes, Temi Fagbenle, Courtney Vandersloot

Ice Prizms: Natalie Achunwa, Damiris Dantas

Red /275: Quigley, Alyssa Thomas, Tamera Young

Purple /125: Reshandra Gray

Orange /65: Kelsey Plum

but the major hit was this:
[Image: 20210217_095738.jpg]
Ionescu Blue Prizm to 149!

Based on what I've seen it sell for it might be the most valuable card I've ever pulled.
Currently looking for rare Sean Doolittle cards
1992 & 1996 Dream Team autos and relics
Bay Area High School and College star autographs

RE: 2020 Prizm... WNBA Prizm
Assuming you knew this, but Sabrina is from Walnut Creek ... fits nicely into your Bay Area PC!

RE: 2020 Prizm... WNBA Prizm
rjcj2017 Wrote:Assuming you knew this, but Sabrina is from Walnut Creek ... fits nicely into your Bay Area PC!
I did know that. I'm torn on whether to keep the card or sell it. My basketball Bay Area PC is -so far- just autos. I might sell this and use the money to upgrade to her auto.
Currently looking for rare Sean Doolittle cards
1992 & 1996 Dream Team autos and relics
Bay Area High School and College star autographs