`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Processing after tracking delivered

Processing after tracking delivered
I'm curious, how long does it typically take for raw cards to be entered in for processing after tracking shows delivery? 

My only experience with BGS is sending in PSA slabs for crossover review. Those were always processed the day that tracking showed delivery. But it's going on two days now, and Beckett still hasn't even acknowledged receipt into their system yet.

RE: Processing after tracking delivered
I'm curious as well, I submitted an item almost 2 months ago and I can't figure out how to track it's status.

The turnover times varies on the service level you chose. Right now turnover times for 10 day service could take 5+ months. Now the top two service levels (which are way orverpriced IMO) may take up to 5 - 10 BUSINESSS days. Hope this helps and good luck.

Did the cards you sent in get a #number from Beckett that they're in the queue to get graded?
I also chose 30-day service, they got mine June 8th. I'm waiting too and I've stayed in contact with the Beckett rep in NYC who has been kind enough to answer any calls or emails.
If it were me I wouldn't worry but I'll admit I've been anxious.
I know they laid off some employees due to COVID and are short-staffed.

tangledweb Wrote:Did the cards you sent in get a #number from Beckett that they're in the queue to get graded?
I also chose 30-day service, they got mine June 8th.  I'm waiting too and I've stayed in contact with the Beckett rep in NYC who has been kind enough to answer any calls or emails.
If it were me I wouldn't worry but I'll admit I've been anxious.
I know they laid off some employees due to COVID and are short-staffed.
So i sent some cards to beckett which were received Jan 15,2021. This was my first time subbing. I took the 30 day services as well since they were PC cards and I did not mind waiting over a year for them. I have no issues with the wait time my concern is that I don't know if they actually received the cards at all... I called beckett to which they told me that if the tracking shows as delivered all is good but I was also told that it could take up to 10 months for the cards to show up in my orders section. Am I just supposed to wait 10 months and assume all my cards got there safe and sound? At least with PSA it will tell you the package arrived and you see them in your order list while waiting.

It does take 8+ months, or in my case, 172 working days, to see results.  Haven't been charged, waiting for delivery, but you can see the BGS assigned number of every card on left column and click far right column to see population report.  I was able to see grades for my cards at long last.