`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade or Buying Vladimir Guerrero Jr

Trade or Buying Vladimir Guerrero Jr
Hello everyone. Im looking for vladimir Guerrero Jr. cards. Some call me a hoarder of sorts. i hang on everything from 2015-2019 and all of those cards get brand new mags and bags! I hate to say it buy my plastic collection is worth more than my cards!!!

2020 i only collect 1 of each card so not looking for dupes but there are tons of needs!EVERYTHING IN MY ORG IS FOR TRADE for VLAD JR!

I have ton of cards im adding daily some new some old. Everything non vlad needs a new home!
~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

RE: Trade or Buying Vladimir Guerrero Jr
yabbiballcards Wrote:Hello everyone. Im looking for vladimir Guerrero Jr. cards. Some call me a hoarder of sorts. i hang on everything from 2015-2019 and all of those cards get brand new mags and bags! I hate to say it buy my plastic collection is worth more than my cards!!!

2020 i only collect 1 of each card so not looking for dupes but there are tons of needs!EVERYTHING IN MY ORG IS FOR TRADE for VLAD JR!

I have ton of cards im adding daily some new some old. Everything non vlad needs a new home
What cards of him are you looking for i have a lot of rookies cards and commons cards.I don't have any auto cards,

Im looking for any card from 2015-2019. No base for 2020 just parallels and inserts

yabbiballcards Wrote:Hello everyone. Im looking for vladimir Guerrero...
I've got tons of him!

yabbiballcards Wrote:...Jr.
Oh nevermind.  Best of luck adding though!

jplarson Wrote:I've got tons of him!

Oh nevermind.  Best of luck adding though!
LOL

I might have to pc senior just to make some trades lol