`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's official!!!

RE: It's official!!!
I am looking to trade for the nine rookie cards that I don't have and of course, all nine now have a green arrow next to them.   lol  I am hopeful that someone will find something I have to trade some of them to me.  As usual, I will dip into my pc for the right deal.

I have 174 different cards for trade..send me an offer..I collect SF Giants

dogger99 Wrote:Mike Schmidt might disagree.
+20

kerryandbeth Wrote:Maybe management is Rocky Mountain High!

(Bob Denver had no idea his song would have new meaning)
John Denver. Gilligan couldn't hold a tune with a basket.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

zeprock Wrote:+20

John Denver. Gilligan couldn't hold a tune with a basket.
Haha.  You caught my joke within a joke due to doobie poisoning.

djohn Wrote:George Brett, Wade Boggs, and Chipper Jones might disagree too.  Heck even though ARod only played half of his career at 3rd, he would definitely disagree.
One name you guys keep forgetting about is Scott Rolen.  He is probably the best third baseman I ever saw during my lifetime until Arenado.

I just checked my Arenado cards and green arrows everywhere! 2013 Topps Chrome RC shot up to a Ben Franklin!!
All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

For those of us that don't buy into to the "RC logo" crap, his real rookie cards came out in 2010.

I have a nice 2010 Bowman Chrome blue refractor/250 rookie card I would consider trading.

cspen Wrote:One name you guys keep forgetting about is Scott Rolen.  He is probably the best third baseman I ever saw during my lifetime until Arenado.
Scott Rolen is the 'Jay Buhner' of 3rd basemen...good player, but who cares? I did collect him for a few years but realized how little people load of him for trade.

(02-05-2021, 07:16 PM)kerryandbeth Wrote: Scott Rolen is the 'Jay Buhner' of 3rd basemen...good player, but who cares? I did collect him for a few years but realized how little people load of him for trade.
LOL....were you drinking last night? Who are these little people and what do they load?
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Phillies_Joe Wrote:LOL....were you drinking last night?  Who are these little people and what do they load?
Haha.  How few people load those players in their Org for trade.
Never touch alcohol...it can consume your life.