`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting change on Ebay return policy

Interesting change on Ebay return policy
Today I got an email from Ebay that seems to indicate that buyers will no longer be able to do "remorse" returns in the sports cards category. That means no longer able to send card back because they changed their mind. Can return still file a damaged or not as described but at least this is small step in the right direction.

RE: Interesting change on Ebay return policy
hckydv7 Wrote:Today I got an email from Ebay that seems to indicate that buyers will no longer be able to do "remorse" returns in the sports cards category. That means no longer able to send card back because they changed their mind. Can return still file a damaged or not as described but at least this is small step in the right direction.

It's a subtle difference, but it's actually that seller's don't have to accept remorse returns in order to get the full discounts as top sellers. A buyer can still try to return anything they want. I'm interested to see how this translates in practice. Ebay still offers their 'money back guarantee', but will sellers have to foot the bill?
Current Project #1 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Base Set (520/600)
Current Project #2 - 2022-23 O-Pee-Chee Playing Card Set (49/54)

Current Most Wanted - 1991-92 Upper Deck #587 Nicklas Lidstrom YG PSA 10 Incoming

RE: Interesting change on Ebay return policy
Exactly why I quit selling on eBay.

This hobby used to be great.