`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have 2001 Topps Archives base F/T?

Anyone have 2001 Topps Archives base F/T?
I just opened a couple boxes and still need about 200 cards to complete the set.  Before I start the grueling process of listing my wants, does anyone have large quantity of these for trade?  Thanks and I appreciate the help!  Sadly, I hit 2 expired redemptions in the process.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Anyone have 2001 Topps Archives base F/T?
I don't have many but do have a few.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

What do the base cards look like? I might have a few. I have 5 boxes of base that's unlisted. But I can check, if I knew what they looked like.

crazyforkinsler5 Wrote:What do the base cards look like? I might have a few. I have 5 boxes of base that's unlisted. But I can check, if I knew what they looked like.
They are reprints from the originals from 1950's to early 1990's.  They all have the gold topps archives stamp.
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

I've got this according to my site. Not sure if it's worth even a trade, but maybe a small PWE deal, if you need it. 

2001 Topps Archives Reserve #59