`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Topps Hits Just Keep Comin

2021 Topps Hits Just Keep Comin
        I went out to my LCS and bought 3 more jumbo packs of 2021 Topps today. In all, I have purchased 10 jumbo packs and have obtained 3 autographs and 2 memorabilia cards. Either Im extremely lucky at pulling the hits, or the hits are extra easy to pull. 

Anyway, here are the hits Ive obtained to date. Im still trying to get a couple of the base rookie cards, so may buy a few more before calling it good.

RE: 2021 Topps Hits Just Keep Comin
jbissell Wrote:I went out to my LCS and bought 3 more jumbo packs of 2021 Topps today. In all, I have purchased 10 jumbo packs and have obtained 3 autographs and 2 memorabilia cards. Either Im extremely lucky at pulling the hits, or the hits are extra easy to pull. 

Anyway, here are the hits Ive obtained to date. Im still trying to get a couple of the base rookie cards, so may buy a few more before calling it good.
Congrats - that is a haul. Haven't had much luck with auto/relic hits, but have pulled three photo variations, and two of the big rookies (Bohm, Mountcastle) numbered to 2021.

smithkr Wrote:Congrats - that is a haul. Haven't had much luck with auto/relic hits, but have pulled three photo variations, and two of the big rookies (Bohm, Mountcastle) numbered to 2021.
Nice! I’d prefer the photo variations or the Bohm RC over either of the mem cards, so it seems as though you’re doing pretty well yourself!

Congrats on your pulls! 10 jumbo packs = 1 jumbo box so your pulls are positive on the auto's. Keep it going!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.