All-time favorite insert card designs:

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  4. 1993 Ultra Award Winners
  5. 2001 Bowman Heritage Chrome
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

RE: Adding commons to Organize.
I have been doing it since 2009 so there must be something wrong with me.

kerryandbeth Wrote:I have been doing it since 2009 so there must be something wrong with me.
LMAO! 

Recently, I decided to keep commons from some rare/valuable sets like 1984 Donruss, 1993 Upper Deck Gold Hologram, 1989 Fleer Glossy, 1992 Topps Gold, and 1993 Stadium Club Murphy, basically the antithesis of all the 1991 Donruss commons I recycled this week.

Never thought of adding them to Organize until today.  Seems worthwhile!

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

That's awesome that you're doing that. I've never been a big fan of adding base, especially commons, to my trade list/ORG (when I had an ORG, now I have an actual trade list). 

It just seems no one collect base with the exception of Topps Heritage SPs and vintage base. Not many people build sets, so base is almost worthless. For example, I went through my stars boxes and pulled out all of the cards and put them in with their respective sets. I may sell the base in 1 big lot (but I tried for just the cost of shipping and got no takers) or  may donate (if I can find somewhere that will take them) or toss them.

There are some of us that build sets, so It's always a good thing.

crazyforkinsler5 Wrote:That's awesome that you're doing that. I've never been a big fan of adding base, especially commons, to my trade list/ORG (when I had an ORG, now I have an actual trade list). 

It just seems no one collect base with the exception of Topps Heritage SPs and vintage base. Not many people build sets, so base is almost worthless. For example, I went through my stars boxes and pulled out all of the cards and put them in with their respective sets. I may sell the base in 1 big lot (but I tried for just the cost of shipping and got no takers) or  may donate (if I can find somewhere that will take them) or toss them.
I'm not adding junk wax base cards, just commons from higher end sets.  About to go through a 1984 Donruss factory set I opened recently.  Those are the types of commons I'm adding to Organize.

1. 1991 Donruss Elite
  2. 1995 Studio Platinum
  3. 1994 Flair Hot Glove
  6. 1994 Fleer All-Stars

jack pfiester Wrote:I'm not adding junk wax base cards, just commons from higher end sets.  About to go through a 1984 Donruss factory set I opened recently.  Those are the types of commons I'm adding to Organize.
That sounds good. I'm not specifically talking about junk wax base. I'm talking about all base. Heck, I went through and pulled all my Acuna, Soto etc base and put them in with their brands. All my base cards are sorted by brand, i.e., 2019 Topps Series 1, Series 2, Update, 2020 Topps etc, 2020 Donruss, 2019 Topps Heritage, all the way back into the 1980s. 

The only exception is Trout. He's the only player I keep base cards of.