Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digging thru the prospect box

Digging thru the prospect box
Hello all,

I love looking thru my prospects boxes I have in all four sports. For me prospects cards are under $5. They get sleeved if they are shiny or numbered, base like topps just get stored. I have always kept all rcs no matter the player or position. One day I will purge the prospects box and get rid of offensive linemen and defensive players that are worthless and the offensive players that never caught on.

This guy is going nowhere but into the main rc pc. I knew I had the black version but the base was a surprise. The black chrome was double digets for quite awhile but it just tripled in price. Another super bowl and maybe an mvp might get this one into the $100’s.

[Image: 6-C1-F6-CE8-961-E-4-D2-F-88-EC-686-BA7221093.jpg]

RE: Digging thru the prospect box
right on, Artemus. Sweet stash job!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

Excellent find from your own stash! The centering on the Black looks legit.

jplarson Wrote:Excellent find from your own stash!  The centering on the Black looks legit.
Yes the black chrome looks great, definitely worth getting graded. Who to send it to, cost and turnaround time makes it a tough decision

Wow, nice investment! I think Topps RCs in particular will be worth more in the long run since you can't get any new ones.