`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org and trade down?

Org and trade down?
Wondering if it is everyone or just me...trade and Org down since yesterday..Sunday 12/20

RE: Org and trade down?
It's been very hit-and-miss for me over the past two days.
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

I am able to get in right now. I know I had issues yesterday though.

I think they were down for maintenance.  They usually do that in the wee hours of the morning but yesterday they did it during the day.

Mine is back as well..it was down all day yesterday..at least the 5 times I tried.

At least we weren't banned this time!

RJ,

But it’s another outage, it happens far too often and for far too long. They are the only game in town so they can care very little about us. If you do not pay on time or give them money in a orderly fashion they chase you down, emails and phone calls galore. When they shut the site down whether purposely or by accident they are nowhere to be found. Thank goodness for the Mods, they keep us updated as much as they can but they are probably in the dark just as much as we are.

Within the last half hour my tags disappeared from my ORG, pages stopped loading and then I was unceremoniously logged out while looking up cards. THEN a little green message box opened up for the first time in ages telling me that Beckett is online and can they help me with anything? WHA....??!!!

It took about ten minutes of refreshing and then closing all windows and re-logging in in order to type this.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I've been having problems for a couple days now.
- - - - - - - -
As for my wife, my children & myself our hero is Jesus Christ.
Bowman's Best Project (6/1/23)
Cards Have/Total Cards: 3992/19,873 (20.1%) 
Value Have/Total Value: $20,838/$455,802 (4.6%)

Seems like the site is down everyday in the morning for longer than usual.